We just uploaded Minecraft pocket edition 0.9.2 to Amazon, Appstore and Google Play. We even skipped the 0.9.1 version on Appstore since it had not been released yet. This new version fixes a lot of issues with 0.9.1.
- biomes were not set correctly causing multiple crashes all around the game
- fixed the grass color and added code to fix existing corrupted worlds
- fixed a crash happening when killing a parent with kids
- worlds don’t stop loading anymore when encountering a Stronghold
- fixed a crash in the Furnace Screen
- tiles are not be randomly immune to explosions anymore
- fixed a possible crash in the chunk streaming engine
- the game saves events happening before shutting it down more reliably
- Creepers don’t explode after dying/too fast anymore
- spiders don’t get stuck on ceilings anymore
- mycelium spreads correctly
- fixed the armor screen rendering, it won’t show items that have been worn already
- entities (and the player) will not enter unloaded chunks anymore, preventing jittering
- the game spawns way less mobs, and despawns older mobs
- increased the health of all mobs to PC values
- low-end devices get a warning when trying to create an infinite world
- the game will try to fix corrupted levels before giving up now
- fixed the size of the progress indicator when hitting a block
Bug fixed in 0.9.1 (Apple users will receive these fixes in 0.9.2)
– Fixed a huge memory leak affecting all devices
– saving chunks correctly when only block brightness changes
– fixed a crash when tapping empty slots in the crafting grid
– fixed monster eggs not spawning mobs when difficulty is set to Peaceful
– entities on fire don’t crash the game anymore
– fixed a potential game lock-up when quitting a world
– single core devices will now show the loading screen too
– reduced RAM consumption by some ~10 mb
– fixed a potential crash with Mob Spawners
– fixed a random crash in the movement code
– mob spawners save the mob type they have been configured to spawn
– fixed a crash on application shutdown
We hope to get them out to you as soon as possible.
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.