Welcome to a new year of snapshots! This is the first snapshot that contains features for the coming Redstone Update.
- Redstones circuits are more consistent and pistons should be more stable
- Added the Redstone Comparator block (this replaces the Capacitor we talked about at Minecon)
- Added the Daylight Detector block
- Added a Hopper block (still work in progress)
- Added a chest that activates redstone
- Added weighted pressure plates that detect item stacks
- Added Block of Redstone block (works as a pushable redstone torch)
- Added a new ore to the Nether
- Added a Nether Brick item for crafting Nether Brick blocks
- A whole bunch of other stuff… Try for instance double-clicking items, or drag-placing them, in the inventory
Get the snapshot here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w01a/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/13w01a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.