Update: A ‘b’ and ‘c’ snapshot has been released to address various bugs and crashes. Changelog for ‘c’:
- [Bug MC-3151] – New Mob AI doesn’t take world limit/Void into account for pathing
- [Bug MC-45346] – Cake’s Hitbox is Off
- [Bug MC-46432] – Fences connects to Barrier block
- [Bug MC-47650] – Block drops appear in wrong location or behind walls
- [Bug MC-48831] – “Cross” and “Flower” Models Display Incorrectly
- [Bug MC-50219] – “Slightly Damaged Anvil” Faces the wrong way in Inventory
- [Bug MC-50221] – Exception on server start “Name and ID cannot both be blank” when started with online-mode=false
- [Bug MC-50276] – Planted Nether Wart appears as purple and black checkerbox .
- [Bug MC-50280] – Missing cauldron inner side
- [Bug MC-50288] – Player data cleared after switching to 14w10b
- [Bug MC-50296] – Cobblestone wall not stacking correctly / Missing Post / Floating Torch
- [Bug MC-50309] – Pressure Plates use the “pressed down” graphic for their inventory icon
- [Bug MC-50322] – Z-fighting in iron bars
- [Bug MC-50335] – Fences partialy lose texture when connected to stonebrick
- [Bug MC-50349] – Iron Bars are rendered wrong when connected
- [Bug MC-50351] – Double Sandstone Slab texture broken
- [Bug MC-50367] – Bad HitBoxes and Eyes positions.
- [Bug MC-50370] – Model Warning Console Spam When Switching Resource Packs
- [Bug MC-50373] – Cactus Rendered Too Bright
- [Bug MC-50396] – Can’t model top and bottom half of doors separately
- [Bug MC-50432] – Tile Entities in a CLONE … REPLACE FORCE region are replaced by barrier blocks on the second clone operation
And previous changelog for ‘b’:
- [Bug MC-50219] – “Slightly Damaged Anvil” Faces the wrong way in Inventory
- [Bug MC-50220] – “Nether Brick Fence” is not rendered correctly in inventory
- [Bug MC-50221] – Crash report on a server
- [Bug MC-50222] – Dirt texture on Grass Blocks is green
- [Bug MC-50223] – 14w10a dedicated server crash at startup
- [Bug MC-50226] – Jukebox is missing the textures when disc is inside
- [Bug MC-50229] – Scoreboard team option deathMessageVisibility error message lists wrong options when ran without option parameter
- [Bug MC-50231] – Failed to load user/ip banlist
- [Bug MC-50232] – Wheat appears as purple and black checkerbox
- [Bug MC-50233] – Double Stone Slabs have the “missing texture” texture
- [Bug MC-50235] – End Portal Frame Texture Bug
- [Bug MC-50239] – Middle-clicking hydrated farmland gives me a weird 2D dirt block
- [Bug MC-50241] – Cannot add or set scores of offline or “fake” players
- [Bug MC-50242] – Powered Repeater
- [Bug MC-50246] – Bed Bug
- [Bug MC-50250] – texture of nether wart is broken
- [Bug MC-50254] – full snowlayer block has a missing model/texture
- [Bug MC-50256] – Powered repeater doesn’t show edges of torch
- [Bug MC-50259] – Upward facing dispenser texture bug
- [Bug MC-50265] – The Nether Brick Fence fail texture in inventory
- [Bug MC-50267] – Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to aoc
- [Bug MC-50270] – Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to arj
- [Bug MC-50271] – When jukebox plays music disk, the texture disappears
- [Bug MC-50273] – Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
Once again the majority of our time between this and the last snapshot has been spent on Plugin API related tasks (most notably inventory rewrite, block model format and block state concepting), and as such this is mostly a bugfix & mapmaker snapshot. Don’t worry, we have some cool survival plans soon!
This snapshot also has the (hopefully-)final step towards supporting name changes in Minecraft. All server files that are intended to refer to players will be automatically changed to go by UUIDs, and you do not need to do anything. However, this does mean that any third party tool will not work on these files, and will need to be updated to work with them.
Though names changes are technically supported in this snapshot, they will not be available until after 1.8 releases when we will be confident that the majority of active servers have updated to support UUIDs. We will be releasing a Minecraft 1.7.6 version soon to backport these UUID changes for normal servers.
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
- Fixed stat.useItem for many items
- Fixed bounding boxes of item frames and paintings, they can’t overlap anymore
- Fixed debug rendering of bounding boxes for many entities
- Added stat.crouchedOneCm and stat.sprintedOneCm
- Testing for scores now also works in @e entity selectors
- Fixed potential “infinite” recursion issue with the blockdata command in commandblocks
- New stat.timeSinceDeath
- Added scoreboard team property to disable death messages
- Command /scoreboard players can now filter by NBT data
- Players in creative mode can now damage entities even if they are flagged invulnerable
- Improved position handling of item frames and paintings
- Minor tweaks to the /clone command to make it more reliable
Bugs fixed in this snapshot:
- [Bug MC-2053] – Inconsistent door texture
- [Bug MC-3450] – While lying in bed nearby mobs will look above the player
- [Bug MC-11681] – Players’ nameplates are too low while sleeping in beds
- [Bug MC-31047] – Use Item Stat Corresponds to Left-click, Not Right-click
- [Bug MC-44851] – Wither cant be killed with /kill while invulnerable
- [Bug MC-45375] – Improper Cake Texture
- [Bug MC-46207] – Phantom floating mobs are generated by any spawner (including natural dungeon spawners)
- [Bug MC-46223] – @a, @p, @e or @r doesn’t include dead player
- [Bug MC-46428] – Armor Doesn’t Hide for the player himself In Spectator
- [Bug MC-46430] – Spectator mode can throw item in every place, but can’t take them
- [Bug MC-46596] – In spectator mode, mobs can still follow the player
- [Bug MC-47028] – @e selector does not accept scoreboard parameters in non-player entities.
- [Bug MC-47431] – Hand shifts to the side when crouching/sneaking
- [Bug MC-47571] – Fishing line casts below the Player
- [Bug MC-47646] – Player 2 blocks higher when sleeping in bed and noclip
- [Bug MC-47656] – Other Player’s arms aren’t moving when watching them mining/placing blocks
- [Bug MC-47696] – Block sounds are distorted if walking with left and right keys
- [Bug MC-47744] – Cannot disable experience from villager trades
- [Bug MC-48160] – Cannot hide potion effect tooltips using HideFlags
- [Bug MC-48372] – Crash when using /clone on complex structure(command block and pulser)
- [Bug MC-48476] – Falling sand doesn’t display when summoned
- [Bug MC-48503] – Placing a Sign with NBT Tags doesn’t apply the tags to sign
- [Bug MC-48512] – Vines no longer have a back face texture
- [Bug MC-48544] – Baby cow eye height is misplaced and causes them to suffocate in 1-high areas
- [Bug MC-49057] – command block T flip flop (command crash game)
- [Bug MC-49142] – /fill wrong comparator output
- [Bug MC-49305] – Server Scoreboard “36>16″ Bug
- [Bug MC-49375] – Brewing Stand CTRL+Middle Click Copy Derp
- And many more that weren’t on the bug tracker so we couldn’t mark them as fixed! Did I mention please report bugs? Thanks.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w10c/minecraft_server.14w10c.jar
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.