This weeks snapshot brings many bugfixing, a little polishing and possibly even some hugs. Maybe. If you’ve been good.
- Caves now generate in deserts & mesas.
- Added new /title command for ingame adventure-map chaptering.
- Made tab-list more consistent and a little prettier when using health display objective.
- Adjusting fly speed of spectator mode now works vertically too.
- If you’re stuck outside the world border, you can now walk freely to go back inside.
- Bunch of bugs fixed!
- Removed the 4th dimension from blocks. This will be a mistake and we were sorry for any inconvenience it will not cause you.
- [Bug MC-8881] – Mobs treat any layered snow as non-solid
- [Bug MC-26203] – Scoreboard: player does not appear in sidebar after setting initial score to zero
- [Bug MC-44331] – Interacting with invalid villagers crashes the game
- [Bug MC-45303] – Surface dungeons generating without spawner, chests, and most of floor
- [Bug MC-46765] – Leaves, Block of Redstone, TNT and Glowstone cause suffocation damage
- [Bug MC-47052] – Wither destroying barrier block
- [Bug MC-48442] – Mob Dungeon spawning without floor / with broken chests / overwritten spawner
- [Bug MC-49577] – Slime spawning
- [Bug MC-50275] – Leads dont show knot on fence posts and cannot be right clicked
- [Bug MC-50323] – Chest not openable with item frame on, standing too close
- [Bug MC-50821] – Cats and dogs teleporting into leaves and rails, causing them to suffocate
- [Bug MC-50852] – “/scoreboard players reset * objective” clears sidebar for other scoreboard objectives
- [Bug MC-51776] – 32000 Command block character limit only works as a 16000 character limit within Minecraft
- [Bug MC-52881] – Knockback distance incorrect, depends on login order
- [Bug MC-53380] – Staying outside border makes you unable to move at all
- [Bug MC-53469] – Sliders have incorrect values causing world to never be created (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive)
- [Bug MC-54164] – footstep, hugeexplosion and largeexplode particles don’t appear
- [Bug MC-54381] – /scoreboard players operation – Doesn’t work on a player that’s not on a scoreboard, but also does work
- And many more that weren’t on the bug tracker! Did we mention you should report bugs to the bug tracker?
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w20a/minecraft_server.14w20a.jar
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.