Small snapshot this week for some optimizations and bugfixes!
- Notability intensified.
- [Bug MC-99] – Skins Sometimes Disappear After Death
- [Bug MC-30192] – stat.useItem.<Item#> glitching with scoreboard
- [Bug MC-30877] – Crops (Wheat/Carrots/Potatoes) not popping off in light level 0
- [Bug MC-48376] – Baby chicken hitbox taller than 1/2 block
- [Bug MC-48735] – Villager and farmer inventory gets corrupted causing farmers to no longer plant crops
- [Bug MC-48739] – Killing zombie villager aggravates zombie pigmen
- [Bug MC-50046] – Mobs not responsive after player death
- [Bug MC-50821] – Cats and dogs teleporting into transparent-solid blocks (redstone_bloc, glowstone, TNT), causing them to suffocate
- [Bug MC-51238] – Tamed Ocelots (cats) Run away from Player
- And many more that weren’t on the bug tracker! Did we mention you should report bugs to the bug tracker?
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w21a/minecraft_server.14w21a.jar
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft and Minecraft Realms teams
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.