There were two important new problems in the 1.4.3 pre-release that we had to fix, so here’s a pre-release of 1.4.4 instead! We hope to publish it in the launcher in the middle of next week.
The changes since 1.4.3 is:
- Another 20 or so issues fixed, full list here: 1.4.4 issue list
- Fixed the “unable to swim upwards” bug (prevented a 1.4.3 official release)
- Fixed the “placed torches jump between walls” bug (also prevented a 1.4.3 release)
Download the pre-release here:
- Client: https://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_4/minecraft.jar
- Server: https://assets.minecraft.net/1_4_4/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Report bugs here:
// The Minecraft Team
This article was automatically syndicated from the following publicly available RSS feed Mojang.
All titles, content, publisher names, trademarks, artwork, and associated imagery are trademakes and/or copyright material of their respective owners.
This content does not belong to Gamers Life Line under any condition and is automatically syndicated for your viewing ease and pleasure.